czwartek, 10 stycznia 2008

Dzień "Anchormana"


They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

For just one night let's not be co-workers. Let's be co-people.

Why'd you say that, Ron? Why? You're my hero. And you say something dirty. Like poop. Poop mouth. I hate you, Ron Burgundy. I hate you.

Fare thee well, Baxter.


Where'd you get your clothes?... from the... toilet store?

I have a nick name for my penis. It's called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.

You will eat that cat poop before you talk about my city that way again.
Fine. I'll eat the cat poop, will you bring me a steak?
I'll eat the whole hunk of shit. I don't care.


A przedwczoraj "Reprise". 100% na Rotten Tomatoes. Bardzo skandynawski.

Domiś: I co, wyczyściłaś im komin?

1 komentarz:

Unknown pisze...

no przeciez zaspalam na kominiarzy